• Prepare dimensional and routine calculations required for drawings as assigned by the Project Engineer.
• Develops detailed drawing elements using information from various sources which may include site studies, vendor drawings, catalogue data, engineering sketches, reference drawings and inputs from other disciplines.
• Prepares clear, accurate and complete drawing design by using relevant discipline codes, standards and installation practices.
• Coordination with other discipline engineers & drafting personnel, in the development of complete drawing packages.
• Ensures compliance with required design safety factors, tolerances, and specifications.
• Performs site walk-though and prepares ‘As Built’ mark-ups and produces Master drawings.
• Conducts quality checks on drawing deliverables from vendors and contractors for compliance to Company drafting practices.
• Engineering Degree/Diploma or accredited certificate of drafting course.
• This role requires 5 years of CAD experience .
• GCC experience in roads, Infrastructure or engineering would be an asset.
• Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD and Civil 3D in roads & infrastructure.
• Must know and follow all departmental & discipline CAD Standards.
• Possess strong Microsoft office processing and computer skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
Banking & Finance
Oil & Gas
Architecture & Engineering