Our client is one of the largest Construction Contractors within the Middle East. We are currently looking for a Senior Commercial Manager Dubai based. Candidate must have Strong background, working for a tier 1, top 10 construction contractor.
• Manage the commercial approach to key areas of risk and opportunity on strategic bids.
• Undertake detailed commercial reviews of contract documents, identifying key obligations and risks.
• To undertake the role of Commercial Lead on selective Strategic bidding opportunities.
• Assist with written bid/proposal submissions for commercial and legal responses
• Lead dialogue and presentations with prospective clients
• Lead the presentation of bids at adjudication and settlement meetings
• Provide support to new contracts through handover and mobilisation to ensure bid strategies are fully communicated and implemented.
The candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying and have at least 15 years experience working in internationally on major infrastructure projects. Experience in the Middle East will be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
• Knowledge of Contracts (FIDIC)
• Regular travel across the GCC will be required,
• Experience in preparing and negotiating the legal and commercial aspects of sizable construction contracts
About the Company:
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.