The Area Manager is responsible of all the Hamac stores (around 40 people).
You will be responsible for the bottom line performance, maximizing sales, controlling cost and maintaining the Company image standards.
You will keep a close contact with your stores and retail team, visiting them on a regular basis and you will keep control of all the performance indicators.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Lead multiple store locations to meet their targets
• Accountable for visual merchandising in assigned stores
• Management of stock levels /stock loss
• Adhere and enforce company standards and procedures
• Researching new oportunities for store locations
• Oversee the hiring, orientation and training needs of the store
• Orient the new employees to AMZ Group Store Operations.
• Previous experience as Area Manager/multi-site in ready-to-wear, fashion accessories, or at least 3 years’ large store in a premium mall location.
• UAE experience is a must (Dubai experience is highly preferred).
• Computer literate.
• Able to create reports.
• Comfortable with figures / numbers.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. (Fluent in English, Arabic also desirable but not essential).
About the Company
The foundation for AMZ Group was laid in 1999 with the opening of our first retail store. The motivation behind this was a strong personal passion for quality products and superior experiences. With this mindset of offering customers excellence as our guiding principle the group has continuously grown and diversified; in 2002 successfully branching into hospitality. Today AMZ Group consists of a diversified portfolio of businesses and is looking to grow even further through our 400 employees, whom all share a common passion for offering excellent services in a sustainable way.