Hyderabad: Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation (TSMFC), Hyderabad in association with Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. (ECIL-ECIT) is jointly conducting Free Training programmes for the unemployed minority Youth in various IT & Multimedia courses in the State of Telangana. The courses are as follows:
1. Certificate Course in PC Hardware & Networking
2. Certificate Course in Web designing
3. Certificate course in Tally
4. Certificate Course in Digital Media Marketing
5. Certificate Course in Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
6. Certificate Course in Java
7. Certificate Course in Embedded Systems
8. C, C++ with Object Oriented programs
9. Multimedia & Animation, 3D Animation,
10. CAD/CAM & CAD with Pro E.
These certification training programs are being conducted to enhance the skills among the unemployed minority youth and make them potential for obtaining career opportunities. The minimum eligibility for the candidate is X Class/ Intermediate pass, age limit 18 to 35 years. For Java & Embedded systems course, the candidate should be graduate.
Interested candidates can apply at #403, 4th floor, Delta Chambers, Near Chennai shopping Mall, Ameerpet, Hyderabad along with photo copies of their educational qualification, Aadhaar card, Ration card/Voter ID, three passport size photographs and income certificate.
Last date for registration is 14-10-2017.
For further details please contact on phone no’s 040-23417946, 9701334133, 040-66107745