Four die as overhead wire falls on them

Four die as overhead wire falls on them
Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

Biharsharif: Four persons were electrocuted today when an 11,000 volt overhead electric wire snapped and fell on them in a village in Nalanda district.

Sub-Divisional Police Officer Nishit Priya said the incident occurred at Dhanuki village under Sarmera police station when the victims were irrigating their land.

The four – Anil Rawat (40), Anuj Rawat (35), Vilas Das (50) and Shyampghal Ravidas (45) – suferred severe burn injuries after the wire touched them.

They died during treatment at a hospital.