Fire incident at Exhibition

In an incident which took place at the exhibition, huge fire broke out. This massive fire incident was triggered due to alleged negligence of a person.As per the details, a person had thrown a burning cigarette in the dust bin of a Mahesh Bank’s ATM. Although attempts were made to control the fire, it engulfed 200 stalls at the exhibition.Out of 200 stalls, 150 reduced to ashes.Due to the incident, seven people were hospitalized. Luckily, no casualty was reported. Meanwhile, taking advantage of the incident, few people were seen looting the items from the stalls.Photo:Laeeq

Popular in the Community