Electricity Dept employee dies after falling from pole

An employee of Electricity Department died after he fell down from an electric pole following electrocution.

According to Habeeb Nagar police, the victim, Shalee, 25, was carrying out some work on an electric pole near Famous Footwear on Sunday morning. He got electrocuted and fell on the ground. He was immediately rushed to the Osmania General Hospital where doctors declared him ‘brought dead’.

Shalee was a resident of Mallepally and native of Karimnagar district. (INN)