Diwali crackers burned part of a Muslim neighbour’s house

Hyderabad: Part of a house at Habeeb Nagar area was gutted after the house caught fire due to fire-crackers burst by the neighbours. The owners of the house were not present when the incident occurred. Important documents and household items worth 3 lakh rupees were gutted in the fire.

The incident occurred in the house of Ziauddin located at Afzal Sagar near Habeeb Nagar nala. It is suspected that the bursting of crackers during Diwali caused the fire.

Siasat news