Crime In Hyderabad (11.1.2016)

Fake Degree Maker Arrested

(Siasat News): The Task force police of West Zone has arrested a man who was involved in making fake certificates.

As per the details, the accused T Vishal, 34, runs an internet centre at Ameerpet, is a B.Com and initially worked in a software company.

However, he left his job in 2008 and started his own business namely Vision Net. His business did not flourish and he was dejected.

To earn the easy bucks, he started making fake certificates of SSC, Intermediate and degrees of Osmania University and used to sell them by charging between Rs. 3000 to 5000.

On a tip-off police came into action and raided his place. Fake educational certificates, printer, scanner and mobile phones were seized.

Later they were handed over to S R Nagar police.

Nepal citizen ends life

(Siasat News): A man who was the native of Nepal ended his life due to financial crunch.

According to Pet Bashirabad police, the deceased Bheem Thaman, 39, was a chef by profession. He had come to Hyderabad in search of a job. He was residing at a rented house in Jeedimetla.

When his neighbours noticed his dead body hanging from the ceiling, they immediately called the police.

A case has been registered and the dead body was shifted to Gandhi Hospital for post mortem.

Ill health led to suicide

(Siasat News): An 18-year-old girl B Renuka who was not keeping well for quite some time took the extreme step of ending her life.

The deceased was the resident of Boduppal and a ladies tailor by profession. However, she was very upset over her deteriorating health. On January 8, she had consumed pesticide to end her life.

She was taken to Gandhi Hospital where she died last night during the treatment. A case has been registered and further investigations are on.

Minor fell in water sump, dies

(Siasat News): In a heart wrenching incident at Jeedimetal, a 6-year-old boy fell into the water sump and died.

It is said that the deceased G Sandeep Goud was playing in his house yesterday. There was a water sump situated in the concourse of the house.

Sandeep accidentally fell into it. People around him immediately came to his rescue and he was taken out and shifted to Gandhi Hospital where doctors declared him as dead.