Crime in Hyderabad

Crime In Hyderabad (1.1.2016)

Crime In Hyderabad (1.1.2016)

Drug injection sellers arrested

(Siasat News): Santosh Nagar police has arrested four youths involved in selling drug injections to the revelers on the occasion of News Year celebration.

In the meantime, Assistant commissioner of police, Santosh Nagar Mr. Srinivas said four persons Mohd. Shakeel, 27, Sameer Khan, 22, Syed Ghulam Mahmood, 16 and Sheik Khader, 35 were selling injection Fortwin.

He said that the accused were planning to sell these injections to the medical and engineering students who always celebrate New Year with fanfare boozing and rave parties are the part of celebrations.

He further said that the injections were bought from the medical shops situated at Talabkutta, Hafizbaba Nagar and other areas.

The irony of it is that the said injections were bought with a mere Rs. 5 each whereas they were selling them between Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000 each.

Mr. Srinivas clarified that Fortwin injections are normally used by the doctors during the operations to make the patients unconscious.

The accused were not only using the injections themselves but also planning to sell them to the youths. Further investigations are on.

Man dies in train accident

(Siasat News): A man who was trying to cross the railway tracks between Dabeerpura and Malakpet railway stations was hit by a train.

Railway police Kachiguda said that Praveen Kumar, 40, was the resident of Lalitha Bagh in Uppuguda. He went missing from December 28 and a complaint was lodged in Chhatrinaka police station.

However, by the recovery of his dead body, the missing man’s case is solved.

Police is investigating the case from every angle to ascertain that what made him to cross the railway tracks or was it a case of accident or suicide.

Woman ends life in Chilkalguda

(Siasat News): a woman committed suicide in Chilkalguda. Police sources said that the deceased Swapana, 20, hanged herself to death at her residence last night.

She love married one Nagesh and has been living with her in-laws at Parsigutta. However, since last few days, she was under severe harassment from her in-laws for one or the other reason.

Swapna, after getting fed up, had shifted to her parent’s house 15 days ago. Last night she took the extreme step of ending her life.

A case has been registered and further investigations are underway.

[email protected]