Community buildings for self respect: Etala

Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao was giving equal respect and honour to all castes and religions in the State, Finance Minister Eatala Rajender said today. As part of his ideas, KCR was for providing a separate building for each caste for self-respect, he said.
Participating in Bhagiratha Jayanthi at a program Ravindra Bharati here, the minister said only KCR was giving equal priority to all castes and communities and implementing schemes for inclusive growth and all round development. It is the KCR Government that launched the flagship Mission Bhagiratha program to provide purified waters to households in the villages, he said. For this, the government was spending Rs 40,000 crore and the works were nearing completion, he claimed.

The Finance Minister said that about 40 per cent of houses in the rural pockets are getting potable waters now and the rest of the 60 per cent houses will also get waters soon, he said. The State government has launched crop investment scheme to offer Rs 4000 per acre to farmers which will relieve them of bad loans and consequences, he promised.
In addition to water scheme, the government launched the famous Mission Kakatiya program to revive as many as 46000 lakes in the State. The lakes revival program, of course, has shown phenomenal results with migrants from Palamur and other backward districts are beating a retreat to eke out their livelihood through agriculture and professional works like fishing, sheep raring and others he said. We are making efforts to implement the ideals of Bhagiratha and the KCR Government is providing help to the masses and farmers he said. (NSS)