New Delhi [India]: To commemorate World Photo Day- a moment dedicated to celebrating and inspiring the art of photography- Facebook has reminded its users how to use the platform to be part of the global event.
While millions of people have enjoyed sharing photos on Facebook since the very beginning, the ways in which people post, share and celebrate photos on Facebook and Messenger continues to evolve.
To help people around the world make the most of sharing photos on Facebook and Messenger, here are some helpful hints as well as the latest in-app photo tools:
• Tell a Story: Both Facebook Stories and Messenger Day are new formats for sharing your photos. Upload a sequence of photos and videos to let friends know what you’re up to. Both apps allow you to share photos and videos with your friends as often as you want throughout your day. These short format stories will disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your Timeline or in your Messenger feed
• Get Creative with Camera Tools: Both Facebook and Messenger have new, in-app cameras that can make your photos better than ever by making sending photos and videos faster, simpler, and more fun. Both tools are packed with frames, masks and style effects that will turn your world into a work of art. On Facebook, swipe left of News Feed to give it a try, and the new Messenger camera is always one tap away – whether you’re already in a conversation or just opened up the app
• Feature Your Favorite Photos on your Facebook Profile: Did you know you can feature up to five photos more prominently on your Facebook Profile? For World Photo Day, take a moment to select Featured Photos that express your personality, or that you’re really proud of taking. Get creative and use a theme – like selecting all black and white photos, or pieces of photos that come together to make a larger one when they’re displayed on your profile
• Keep Memories in One Place with Albums: Facebook’s newest changes to Albums make it easier for people to keep and share memories in one place with more content sharing, the ability to follow and unfollow specific albums, collaboration with friends and the newest addition – showcasing your favorite albums right on your Profile
• Photos in 360: With 360 photos, your friends can explore and experience moments on Facebook as if they were actually there with you, putting them right in the middle of the action. ( ANI)