Cable technician suffers burns while laying cable wire, dies

Hyderabad: A cable technician, who suffered burns while laying cable wire, succumbed to injuries. Jubilee Hills police said that 22-year-old Shankar was laying cable wire at Jubilee Hills, Road no 12, when he accidentally touched the electric wires and suffered burns.

He was rushed Gandhi Hospital where he succumbed to injuries on Friday. Police told that Shankar belonged to Nizamabad district. His family has been informed about his death.

Siasat news