An ideal candidate should have:
– Minimum of 5 years experience using BizTalk, MSMQ, MS ESB.
– Minimum of 5 years experience using SQL Server databases.
– Minimum of 3 years experience working with Web Services (SOAP/ WSDL/ UDDI, XML/ XSLT/ XPath/ XSD, WS– standards (WS-Addressing/ WS-Security/ WS-I Basic Profile/WS-I Basic Security Profile) Preferred Qualifications.
– Experience in all aspects of user consulting, systems analysis, general systems design, and detailed systems design.
– Working experience in building out Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
– BE Degree in Computer Science or MIS Professional Skills.
– Self-motivated and able to work with little direct managerial supervision.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of assigned tasks.
– Seeks innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions.
– Ability to understand the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – DBA , Datawarehousing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Talent Acceleration Corridor
Leading client of Talent Acceleration Corridor