18-month-old girl dies after consuming poison at relative’s house

18-month-old girl dies after consuming poison at relative’s house

Hyderabad: In a tragic incident occurred at Musheerabad, a one-and-a-half-year-old girl died after accidentally consuming poisonous substance. As reported by Telangana Today, Sidra Fatima, daughter of Mohammed Siddique, a resident of Hafeezpet had come to the house of their relative in Musheerabad on Sunday.

The girl was playing in the house. Meanwhile, she accidentally consumed some poisonous substance kept in a corner and started vomiting.

She was rushed to a private hospital and later shifted to Niloufer Hospital by the family members. However, she died while undergoing treatment on Monday.

Musheerabad police registered a case in this connection.