10-year-old boy dies of electrocution

Faridabad:A 10-year-old boy died of electrocution at Hanumannagar area in the district, police said here today.

According to police, the boy’s father Hansraj in his complaint had said that his son Vishal was playing in the lane outside his house when he came in contact with an air cooler, installed at his neighbour’s window.

As the current was passing though the cooler, Vishal died on the spot when he came in its contact, police said, adding that a case has been registered and the matter was being probed.