Strategy & Planning:
– Defining Sales priorities based on Region/Country priorities, analysis and customer knowledge in the accounts. Managing resource deployment within affordability guidelines
– Managing dedicated Sales team to achieve Sales Goals, including achieving direct sales objectives. Ensuring alignment and execution of Sales programs within the portfolio.
– Managing pipeline to guarantee forecast, linearity, predictability, & maximum margin.
– Driving implementation of account planning process. Building customer knowledge.
– Influencing implementation of TCE improvement
– Providing input to the integrated Segment Marketing organization on required support.
– Identifying key Segments/Individuals that marketing needs to touch in order to accomplish the Growth plan.
– Driving Plans and Programs to help increase the HP SOW in Customer Accounts.
– Setting high standards of performance for the Sales team.
– Influencing and supporting Sales individuals to successfully execute their plans and provide timely coaching and feedback to individuals in sales teams.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Direct Sales Marketing Enterprise Sales Sales Management Strategic Planning Strategy Region Account Planning Resource Deployment IT Hardware
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
New era india
Leading Client of New era india
View Contact Details: