A new study has found that British women do not trust their partners’ cleaning skills.
The new report, by cleaning product manufacturer Karcher, has found that 52 percent of housewives don’t want to let their hubbies near the washing up, vaccuming and cleaning the bathroom, the Daily Star reported.
The study, which surveyed 2,000 women, found that 65 percent of housewives admit to re-doing the job straight after their husbands.
Men’s biggest cleaning crimes? Dusting around objects rather than under them, squashing rubbish further into the bin rather than taking it out and wiping crumbs on to the floor rather than the bin.
Top 10 cleaning areas men where need to scrub up are:
1. Dusting round objects instead of lifting them
2. Wiping crumbs on the floor instead of the bin
3. Failing to wash food off dishes properly
4. Pushing rubbish further into the bin instead of emptying it
5. Just rinsing the shower or bath instead of scrubbing it
6. Leaving smears on windows or mirrors
7. Placing coloured clothes in with whites
8. Squirting bleach down the toilet instead of cleaning it
9. Not putting recycling in the recycle bin
10. Picking bits off the floor instead of hoovering