Wednesday , November 30 2016
Home / News / Delhi / In wake of rising air pollution, NGT orders roadside mixing plants to be closed

In wake of rising air pollution, NGT orders roadside mixing plants to be closed

NGT-logo

New Delhi, Aug.31 : In wake of rising air pollution in Delhi- NCR, the National Green Tribunal ( NGT) on Monday has ordered all roadside mixing plants should be closed immediately.

The air pollution levels in 80 per cent of the city fluctuate between satisfactory to moderate while the levels are bad in the remaining 20 per cent, according to the recent Air Quality Index (AQI) maintained by the Union Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF). (ANI)