– Design, develop, unit-test, and integrate PHY/MAC layer, embedded software in a multi-threaded environment. Provide support to customer-engineering team and end customers.
– Understand and implement high-level customer requirements and translate those into high-quality design and implementation in a time-critical fashion.
– Work with test teams to explain implementation and troubleshoot issues.
– Be able to function both independently as well as function as part of a larger team Adhere to all development standards, processes, and procedures, including configuration management.
L1/L2 Experience Desired
– Strong background in working with large software codebases, being able to quickly understand the implementation and enhance algorithms and features as well as debug existing software.
– Strong UMTS Layer1 experience. C++ and C programming experience
Experience with UMTS air-interface debug Experience in commercialization of software, in particular stabilization. Excellent communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
C C++ Algorithms Multithreading Mac Embedded Software Layer 1 Configuration Management Communication Skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mirafra Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Leading client of Mirafra Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd