1) Applications are invited online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical) in Irrigation and CAD Department in the State of Telangana.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 05/09/2015
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 25/09/2015
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
2) The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 17/10/2015. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based examination of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
3) The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Educational Qualification: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification.