Intense Technologies Limited
0 – 1 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Position: Trainee Application Support Engineer
Academics: B.Tech(CSe,IT), MCA, MTech(IT)
Experience: 0 to 1 Year. (Looking for freshers with below criteria)
– Good communication skills in English Language and Presentable
-Experience in support implementation, and troubleshooting of software applications
-Proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues and analytical skills
– Good Operating systems knowledge (windows, AIX, UNIX, Linux)
– Fair Networking knowledge.
– Database BASIC administration knowledge Oracle/SQL Server/ DB2
-Technical Documentation Skills
-Passionate and committed to work under pressure and ready to relocate if required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide support to Clients and as well to cross-team on Product installation and issues
2. Respond to e-mail and telephone support requests
3. Remotely connect to on-site computers, determine minimal use-case to recreate issue, solve issues if possible or provide concise details to development for further analysis and resolution
4. Use problem solving skills to investigate and solve reported product issues.
5. Capture details of each support request in ticketing system
6. Help TEST fixes provided by development and incorporate them into client sites
8. Contribute to update the troubleshooting information and Knowledge repository.
9. Shall report to Team Lead and update on the progress and status of the team and the cases being handled by the execution team.
10. Troubleshooting of operating system/network/database on-site when required.
– Ready to relocate
– Quick learner
– Positive attitude
-able to stay abreast of new technologies
– Readiness for extensive travel for short and long term assignments (at times with short notice)
INTENSE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
SQL Oracle Unix Linux Networking Application support Eningeer Support Engineer Engineer Fresher Technical Support
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Intense Technologies Limited
Intense Technologies is an enterprise software products company offering a range of productized solutions across the Enterprise Content Management and Enterprise Customer Communication Management domains. Our flagship offering for enterprise customer communication management, UniServe, is a market leader across the highly competitive and demanding Indian Telecom landscape and is the preferred end-to-end enterprise customer communications management solution for customer document design, automated multi-modal delivery, enterprise reporting and self-care requirements.
Intense’s knowledge and process agility offering for enterprise document management, UniDoc, is best-fit for applications like Non-Voice Customer Response Management, Records Management, Service Provisioning Workflow Automation, Digital Rights Management, enterprise-wide Document
Management and Process Automation. Our products are backed by an intricate understanding of the best practices drawn from our engagements across verticals like Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Utilities and Manufacturing.
UniDoc enables enterprises to organize and streamline their unstructured data and integrate people, processes and documents far, far better. It helps enterprises to manage the entire lifecycle of their business critical documents securely with ease across geographies. Productized around document centric applications, UniDoc offers end-to-end Rights Management, Service Provisioning Workflow Automation and Non-Voice Customer Response
Management solutions apart from digitization, Indexing, Archiving and Business Process Automation.
We are powered by alliances and partnerships born out of a shared vision of the world. Our Enterprise Agility accelerators are HP, IBM, Intel and Sun
Microsystems. RICOH, Canon, NRG International and Xerox are our channel partners worldwide. We have also worked with System Integrators of renown such as Wipro, Tata Consultancy Services, Satyam, TCS, TechMahindra and UshaComm. Comverse, (the world’s leading provider of software and systems that enable multimedia network based enhanced services) is our APAC co-marketing partner and Datamation and Abhimata our System Integration partners across Malaysia and Indonesia. Powered by our domain expertise and backed by our partnerships and alliances, we offer the capabilities of a growing team of visionary strategists, brilliant technical architects, dedicated marketers and hard-working developers. From a high-tech development center in Hyderabad (India) and backed by one of the best support infrastructure in the world.
The company we keep (a partial list)
Telecom clients: Bharti-Airtel, Reliance Telecom, Idea, Tata Indicom, BSNL, MTNL, BPL Mobile, Spice Telecom, Bhutan Telecom,
MTN Irancell, Ghana Telecom, Batelco Jordan and Ethiopian Telecom.
BFSI clients: Arab National Bank, Commercial Bank of Kuwait, GE Money, ICICI Prudential, National Bank of Fujairah, First Gulf
Bank, Bharti-AXA and Bajaj Allianz.
Other clients: Pepsico, Honda, Rockwool, Torrent Power and Reckitt Benckiser.