Rains are always fun and relief. But the humid weather plays the spoil sport by spoiling out makeup.
Here are some useful tips to keep your make-up up to date!
1. Before applying makeup, rub an ice cube on your face. This will give a cooling effect.
2. Use a primer to keep face oil free.
3. Go for a light BB cream as a makeup base instead of heavy foundations.
4. It is advisable to opt for a clear balm instead of using thick lipsticks.
5. Avoid using powdered products and go for liquid or gel-based products.
6. Avoid using eye cream on your lids; instead use an eye primer to get that long-lasting shadow.
7. In order to keep your face oil free, it is recommended to use a primer.
8. Use only waterproof products, especially when it comes to humid weather.