3 – 6 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Honeywell Technology Solutions Private Limited (HTS) is an integral corporate arm of Honeywell International and is headquartered in Bangalore with locations in China, Brno besides Madurai and Hyderabad. It provides technology, product and business solutions in areas of Product Solutions & Analytics, Advanced Research & Technology, New Product Introduction and IT & Business Process Solutions. For more details you may browse through our official website www.honeywell.com/htsl.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
networking uml design patterns mobile application mfc middleware cmmi embedded software windows mobile analytics
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
* Excellent working knowledge on C/C /VC , MFC, Win32 programming, COM/DCOM, C#.Net
* Excellent knowledge on Windows concepts (App life cycle / Messages / Processes / threads / Synchronization / Memory Management / Dlls)
* Experience in UML. Enterprise architect or Rhapsody knowledge is added advantage.
* Experience in networking domain is added advantage
* Good knowledge on Design patterns and architectural concepts
* Should have hands on experience in designing and developing multi-threaded applications
* Should be able to quickly understand the existing design and code based on the design
* Should have performed Critical code reviews
* Should be able to understand the product CTQ, use cases & requirements and participate in design discussions
* Should have past experience of at least one embedded software products development life cycle experience
* Past experience of working with high maturity software teams, awareness of CMMi level software practices, Six Sigma tools essential.
* Must have excellent communications, organizational skills, presentation skills & be a team player.
* Experience with mobile application/middleware development on Windows Mobile desirable