What are the roles/responsibilities of a Team Manager:-
- To provide strategic leadership and operational direction for testing services delivered for a highly successful and growing business.
- As a part of Middle Management, responsible for making team level decisions, and implement the same in efficient and effective way.
- To be responsible for cost/budget management for the work packages delivered from India.
- Organize the team, making it efficient and effective, and ensure there is constant improvement in internal and external collaboration processes.
- Considers organizational values, employee’s expertise and past contributions, and opportunities for development when delegating assignments
- Lead employees to meet the organization’s expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Be a catalyst in implementing Colruyt values in the organization.
- People management for a team (15-25) of members from advance and basic functions.
- Responsible for indicating a direction in the short run so that it is clear for everybody which way we are heading and to make sure we are all on the same wavelength.
- Responsible for mobilising and channelling the energy of employees and colleagues to make sure everybody is committed to reach the objectives set.
- Responsible for coaching and following the personnel so that each individual and the team have the space to grow (SKILL).
- Responsible for his/her own personal development to become stronger and more conscious.
- Responsible for short-term planning and organisation so that people as well as means are brought into action in the most efficient way.
- Responsible for his/her own presence and availability so that employees have a personal contact for their needs and for taking on the role as a superior.
- Responsible for promoting the (group) mission and values so that the employees understand the reasons, co-ownership is brought about and the business culture is supported by the employees.
- Responsible for following and adjusting the work so that we, as a service, comply with the SLEs agreed on with the customer in the total process.
- Responsible for all staffing decisions in the team(recruitment, release, performance appraisal etc.)
- Responsible for initiating and following projects so that continuity is guaranteed and the processes are optimized, thereby the solutions meet identified requirements, budgets and timelines.
- Responsible for regularly making space to critically question and evaluate the activity of the service and to take initiatives for the LT-strategy.
- Organizational skills: e.g. significant experience in organizing teams, developing and implementing processes, managing projects.
Communication & collaboration:-
- Responsible for the synergy with other teams (in India and Belgium) and directions, so that the team contributes significantly to the global process.
- Identifying and resolving problems, determining quality improvements and implementing change.
- Shares information with team through frequent, open, quality, two-way communication with a sense of direction.
What are the expectations from you:-
What level of experience were looking for:-
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Please refer to the Job description above
Colruyt IT Consultancy India Pvt. Ltd.
Colruyt Group is a Belgian based retailer of Food and non-Food products. Over the past decades, the group has grown to a giant retailer in food and non-food products with a unique sales formula. Colruyt is the number one retailer in Belgium who offers its products at the “lowest prices” with high quality. Sustainability is the DNA of the group and we sustain in a highly competitive retail domain with the help of over 200 shops. The group is spread across Belgium, France and Luxembourg and business activities are managed with the help of over 27000 Colruytians. The Colruyt Group has global sales of over 8.3 billion euros.
Colruyt is listed on Euronext Brussels (COLR) under ISIN code BE0974256852.
To know more about Colruyt Group click on: www.colruytgroup.com