It’s good to experiment with your style — whether you’re heading to college, to office or to a party!
Anurag Rajpal, director and CEO of online shopping website American Swan, has doled out some tips on how girls can style their look for different occasions:
* The college girl: Stuff your wardrobe with the basics like classic pair of denims and tops which you can easily mix and match; one classic jacket or blazer and scarves.
* The party girl: A classic little black dress, bling accessories, classic black heels, a fancy clutch and a perfume. Try getting the classics in black because it’s easy to team up black with anything else.
* The working girl: Your first investment should be a hair straightener and hair gel. A slick pony does wonders to your office girl look. As for clothes — pants, pencil skirts, palazzos and at least one crisp white shirt should do the trick. One can also add tops with tulle and ruffles.
* The family girl: A summer dress or a nice chiffon dress with small floral print comes to your rescue always.
* The seasonal girl: The present seasonal girl is all about summer, and her wardrobe is full of summer shorts and tank tops with crochet shrugs.