6 – 8 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
– Linux User Space Software Engineer, Embedded Software Developer
What you need for this position :
– 6 to 8 years hands-on experience in developing User Space Applications in Linux,
– Very good understanding of Linux Kernel Space, Memory management, Scheduling.
– You are an expert in an area such as User Space Application programming, System calls, Socket programming, IPC mechanisms, Multi Threaded programming, Client-Server Applications, Performance Monitoring and enhancements on Linux systems
– Proficient in using Debugging tools GDB and other native Linux tools like nm, MEMWATCH, Valgrind, strace, electric fence etc.
– You are proficient in Linux. You are an expert in C/C++
– Working knowledge in C++ is a must.
– Comfortable in working with Linux on new hardware and debugging software on it.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Embedded , EDA , VLSI , ASIC , Chip Design
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Software Development C C++ Linux Kernel Memory management Scheduling User Space Application programming System calls Socket programming IPC mechanisms Multi Threaded programming Client – Server Application
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
client of Allegro Solutions