01. Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates
02. Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
03. Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
04. Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
05. Advertising vacancies through a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines, job portals
06. Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
07. Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
08. Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
09. Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
10. Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
11. Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
12. Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
13. Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
14. Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
15. Negotiating pay, salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
16. Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
17. Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
18. Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations, Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required.
Mandate Key Skills & Experience..
Cold calling, Telecon Interview,
Interview Scheduling, Follow-ups,
Hands on Joining Process.
Multitasking / Versatile
Mass / Volume / Bulk hiring
Job / Ad Posting
Mass Mailing / Mail Campaign
Head Hunting / Networking / Client handling
Job fairs / Walk-in.
Saraswathy Consultancy (I) Pvt. Ltd.,
Greetings! Our company is an international HR and staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia, Europe, Middle East and the Americas, established in 2003, has a global presence in 4 countries, 8 locations and 1,800 plus employees worldwide. Our clients are predominantly fortune 1000 MNCs, SMEs and foreign language translators across major industries. We met a growing demand to deliver a managed recruitment solution working closely with organizations to offer cost and time savings, skilled staff and freedom from the administrative burden.
Work Location: No. 51 / 2, 11th Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai – 600080, Landmark: Nearby KFC, McDonald’s,
Work timings: 09:00 am to 6:00 pmPeople who search this job also
searched for the following Keywords.