Job Designation: Salesforce Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Looking for a technically savvy Salesforce Developer with 2 to 6 years of experience exclusively in Salesforce platform with experience in Force.com implementation and product development projects.
The Salesforce Developer is expected to work as a team player and also an individual contributor taking ownership of all technical aspects involved in end-to-end implementation of Salesforce projects – primarily development using VisualForce and Apex, API integration, SFDC Administration, Data Migration, Deployment & Release, Analysis, Design and Documentation.
– Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements
– Document and develop code according to specifications and standards
– Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing
– Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
– Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts,
– business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
– May be required to be on call to provide support on a need-to basis
– Accountable for systems analysis, technical design, coding, unit testing, data quality and documentation of the assigned project(s)
– Work closely with Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Junior Developers, QA team
– Play key role in development activities to build customized solutions
– Responsible for code quality, build, deployment and release management activities
– Participate and/or lead the project related meetings with customer representative and internal/external stakeholders
– Actively participate in requirements gathering, UAT support, Deployment & Release activities and also should provide Customer Training as and when required
– Must be a self-starter, quick learner, organized, committed, able to work on multiple priorities and flexible as per project needs.
– Follow and recommend best practices – coding standards and development procedures
– Document functional requirements, technical requirements, development processes and any other duties assigned on demand as per project requirements
– Actively contribute, guide and participate in training other developers – knowledge sessions, best practices, innovative ideas etc.
This is an Immediate Opportunity candidate with less than one month notice will be preferred. Please ignore this mail if the above profile doesn- t match with your current Job Role.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – ERP , CRM
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Skills & Experience :
– Strong in OOPs concepts, VisualForce, Apex programming – Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, SOAP/REST API, Test Classes
– Working knowledge of Bulk Triggers, API based integration, Batch Apex
– Data modeling skills – Object modelling, Object relationships, junction objects, Schema Builder
– Well versed in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, AppExchange software, Chatter
– Systems integration and implementation experience with external databases or third party systems like MS SQL Server, Oracle, SAP, Magento, SharePoint, Box.com, Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive integration etc.
– Must have accomplished SFDC certification – DEV401 or DEV501.
– Experience in data migration from other CRM software (at least one) – Siebel, SAP, ACT, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, etc.
– Strong experience in writing effective code, unit testing, test classes, code coverage, build & deployment through change sets, Eclipse based Force.com IDE, migration tools
– Functional & Admin Skills – Configuration, Customization, User Management, Security Access, Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approvals, Page Layouts, Record Types, Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, Object Relationships, Schema Builder, Desktop integration, Mobile integration, Data Import/Export, data management tools – data loader, workbench etc.
– Strong in problem solving, analytical skills with ability to learn quickly, adapt with priorities and business needs and self-organized with project delivery consciousness
– Strong communication skills – must be clear and effective in both written and verbal communication
Other Desirable Skills (Not mandatory)
– Programming languages/frameworks such as Java/JSP/PHP/C#.Net, JSON, JQuery, AJAX is an added advantage
– Strong skills in data management including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing and security
– Knowledge of third party continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Cruise Control etc.
– Having Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementation Consultant certification is an added advantage
– Experience in any of the Version Control tools like Github, Subversion, Perforce, SfOpticon etc.
– Familiar with SDLC Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
FiniteHR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Leading Client of FiniteHR Consulting Pvt Ltd