5-7 years of Desktop Support experience within a busy, high volume call environment.
Experience performing remote support.
Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory (group memberships, shared drives access, policies, etc.) and Microsoft desktop applications.
Strong customer service, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
Work with global peers and technicians to ensure a smooth running of the daily process and have a good knowledge of the applications they are required to support.
Maintain technical knowledge to keep up with rapid changes in technology.
Take a proactive approach to clients requirements and identify recurring problems.
Working knowledge of ticketing systems an advantage.
Adhere to current policies and procedures.
Meet and exceed metric requirements.
Proactively monitor owned ticket volumes and maintain best practice.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
technical support microsoft troubleshooting active directory customer service drives procedures tools remote support inter
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
– Minimum of 1-3 years experience on VDI platforms a plus
– Windows XP / 7 platform support skills (preferably to MCP level)
– Ability to work unsupervised and prioritize workloads
– Novell/Netware administration tools knowledge
– MS Office 2007 / 2010 suite knowledge
– Internet browsers (IE, Firefox and Safari)
– Thorough understanding of network connectivity and latency impact
– Proven track record in a desktop technical support environment
– Strong communication skills; Excellent English (Written and spoken)
– Excellent inter-personal and liaison skills
– Comfortable in dealing with clients over the phone and 1 to 1, especially in critical situations
– Clear and precise requests updated and feedback passed to team
– Strong problem solving ability
– Is understanding of and sympathetic to client requirements
– Appreciates the potential business and technological impacts of issues
– PDA implementation and troubleshooting
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.