Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. The technical skills include the ability to design software or customize software for client use.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required. 2-4 years- experience required.
Responsibility level: Exercises moderate independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
Skills and Competencies:
– Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
– Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming. Basic knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
– Test system modifications to prepare for implementation. Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
– Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers. Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content.
– Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes. Create or maintain databases of known test defects. Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
Specific skills desired for this position:
a) Proficient and Extensive experienced with:
– performance center
– VuGen scripting with TruClient protocol
– VuGen scripting with Web/Http protocol
– VuGen scripting with RTE protocol
b) Knowledge of Linux and Unix commands to navigate through directories, locate files, use various commands to search parts of log file, identify resource usage
c) Able to analyze and document technical results to represent answers for business objectives.
d) Familiar with performance testing application with Java middleware
e) Experienced performance testing and analyzing multi-tier applications
f) Comfortable working in distributed team environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd
Leading Client of Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd