3 – 8 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
As a Portal Architect, you- ll be responsible for the documentation, design and implementation of new site features and services.
This is a client facing role requiring excellent people skills and communication skills. In depth knowledge and expertise with Java/J2EE development best practices, responsive web design with Portal technology, spring framework, web services, SAAS integration, Identity Management System Integration, Content Management System integration, portal standards and technologies such Java Server Faces (JSF), JQuery, and Rich UI libraries will be necessary to succeed in this role.
– This is a highly technical role that also requires the ability to understand and support business and IT strategies. Other job duties may include but are not limited to:
– Develop solution architecture and work with client IT & business teams to build consensus
– Develop application framework and establish foundation and standards for code development
– Work with Delivery Manager to define project deliverables and schedules
– Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
– Responsible for assuring team technical deliverables are met on time
– Serve as a mentor and advisor to other team members
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– 3+ years enterprise-level architecture, development and deployment.
– In depth experience leveraging Portal technology to create sites that aggregate transactions and content from local data sources, web services and cloud based web solutions.
– 2+ years JSF with RIA libraries.
– 4+ years J2EE Web Development
– 2+ years developing mobile ready web sites using responsive web design frameworks (ex. Bootstrap).
– A desire to develop visually-appealing and user-friendly portal applications
– Ability to quickly build trusted relationships and thrive in a client site environment – prior experience working for a consulting services company is a plus
– 4-year degree in technology related field or equivalent work experience
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites locally. Overnight travel may apply.
– Experience with Liferay would set you apart from other candidates
– Travel: 30%
Leading client of Career Infosystems