Friday , November 25 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Plucking fruits proves fatal for insurance agent

Plucking fruits proves fatal for insurance agent

Shock

A 38-year-old man was electrocuted to death after he came in contact with a live electric wire.

The victim, D Gopinath, an LIC Agent, accidentally touched a live electric wire while plucking fruits from the roof top of his house in Greenpark Colony in Saroornagar police limits on Sunday evening. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead. (INN)