200gms paneer or cottage cheese
2 onions (boiled in ½ cup of water and pureed)
20 cashew nuts made in to paste
Ginger garlic and Green Chilli paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
Whole garam masala – ( Cinnamon -1 inch piece, cloves- 2, cardamom -1)2 tsp tomato puree
2 tsp fresh cream
1. Heat 2 oil, add whole garam masala, when it splutters , then add onion paste and saute till it becomes golden brown, then add ginger garlic, green chilli paste and saute for some time.
2. Then add cashew nut paste and saute nicely for a few minutes till the raw smell goes.
3. Then add tomato puree and add dry spices. (turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder) add little bit of salt. Cook till the raw smell of the tomato goes and it starts leaving oil .
4. Add the paneer cubes to the cooked tomato paste.
5. Garnish with fresh cream, chopped coriander and serve with pulao or roti or chapati.