1 tbsp garlic paste
5 green chillies chopped
2 bay leaves
500 gms spinach
1 tbsp garam masala whole
salt to taste
4 tbsp oil
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
500 gms mutton
1 cup onions sliced
1 tsp cumin seeds
1. Clean, wash and cut lamb into even sized pieces.
2. Boil spinach in salted boiling water for one minute.
3. Remove well and grind it along with green chillies to a rough paste.
4. Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan.
5. Mix in bay leaves, cumin seeds and whole garam masala .
6. When cumin seeds begin to change colour, mix in onions.
7. Stir fry till onions are translucent.
8. Mix in ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder and then mix in lamb pieces.
9. Stir fry on high flame heat up stirring constantly.
10. Mix in three cup of water and stir fry covered until lamb is almost done.
11. Mix in spinach and salt and stir fry till lamb is fully mixed with spinach and tender.