Hyderabad, July 10 (INN): A one-year-old girl succumbed to the burn injuries which she sustained after hot food fell on her.
According to Miyapur police, the victim, K Mamata, accidentally snatched a hot utensil while playing at her residence in Plot No. 62 in Miyapur on July 8. She was admitted to the Osmania General Hospital where she died on Friday.
In another case, three-year-old Roopa died after falling in a water sump at her residence in Jinkalwada on Thursday evening, according to Sanathnagar police. (INN)