This position reports to the VP and works closely with all IT staff to assist in daily tasks and projects as assigned.
The primary focus for this position includes network configuration, maintenance, and monitoring as well as support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Implementation, administration of Active Directory and Group Policies.
– Network topology principals
– Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows 2003 servers, DHCP, DNS, IIS, ISA, Antivirus
– Familiar with the SVN.
– Microsoft Exchange administration
– File and data security structures
– Administration and Troubleshooting of Microsoft ISA Proxy Server.
– Maintaining documentation of systems/ networks / backups/printers as needed
– Back-end Storage Area Network support and administration
– Strong experience in Microsoft technologies i.e. MS Windows 2008 & 2012 server (includes active directories management, assigning user rights for files & folders and drive mapping to name a few).
– Configuring and troubleshooting skills of Thunderbird, MS Outlook 2007 & 2010 with POP & IMAP, setting up RDC & VPN.
– Cisco network equipment and networking fundamentals
– Working experience with Linux and mac OS.
– Working knowledge in MYSQL, MSSQL, IIS, Mail transfer agents and FTP
– Basic Knowledge of Mobile device technologies are preferable
Experience – Minimum 5 Years
Education – BCA/BE/B.TECH./MCA/M.TECH
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Storage Area Network
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Win Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.
WINIT specializes in creating Mobile Sales Force Automation Solutions. WINIT’s practice is centered around ‘Thinking Mobile’, the process of understanding a business, it’s process, people and information and creating a strategy as to how the business could benefit from Mobility.
Under the umbrella of Thinking Mobile, WINIT offers three broad services:
1. Mobile Sales Force Automation: a suite of products aimed at the Mobile field force. The suite includes Order Management, Van Sales, Store Analysis, a Real Time Dashboard that provides real time visibility of field status, and an integrated Business Intelligence Tool that allows management to slice and dice sales information to gather insights. The suite, powered by Mobility, Real time collaboration and Analytics is now used by some of the largest FMCG, Distribution companies.
2. Thinking Mobile: which involves in creating a Mobile App Strategy with long term intent, create compelling user experience and back it up with development services across all major platforms. Creating an app is not enough unless there is customer engagement and the app is used as a medium for engagement and marketing.
3. Outsourced Mobile Product Development: We work with startups and established companies to create end to end mobile solutions.
WINIT, with a team of 200+ people has been in business for 17 years with the last 5 years fully focused on Mobility. On the basis of the number of mobile solutions created and clients served – WINIT has established a leadership position across the globe.
View Contact Details: