– Network security specialists monitor computer networks for security threats or unauthorized users. They may identify compromised machines and report on security measures taken to address threats. Network security specialists also analyze security risks and develop response procedures. Additional duties may include developing and testing software deployment tools, firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
– Some network security workers research, evaluate, recommend and implement other security devices as well.
– This may include installing computer security software, conducting regular security audits, preparing security status reports, educating users on computer security, creating security documentation for users, assisting in disaster recovery and gathering evidence regarding cyber crimes.
– The Network Engineer/ Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and server architecture.
– This individual will also be responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations. Other responsibilities include:
– Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
– Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Intrusion Detection Hardware Security Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talenture Management Consulting
Client of Talenture Management Consulting
View Contact Details: