Role : Mobile Solution Architect – IOS, Android, Native and Java
Primary Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Full-time
Total Experience : 12-17 Years
Role/ Key Responsibilities :-
* Candidate should have Experience in Software development life cycle (SDLC) – Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Configuration, Build, Deployment and Project Maintenance for embedded/mobile device.
* Proficient in architecting and implementing Mobile Apps.
* Architecture exposure in Native/Hybrid Mobile Applications on multiple platforms( Symbian, Android and iOS).
* Hands-on on Native and hybrid( PhoneGap Framework) Application development ( Windows phone, Android & iOS).
* Knowledge of Multiple mobiles platform architecture.
* Solicit specific requirements and goals, as well as an understanding of how those requirements fit into the broader enterprise context
* Integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns, and best practices.
* Create a conceptual vision of the solution in the form of a conceptual architecture diagram
* Communicate the key details to many audiences. Create visual renditions of the different abstractions and viewpoints
* Create a visualization in the form of a complete and precise formal model, expressed in industry-standard notation
* Communicate that solution as well as its importance and value to stakeholders throughout the organization.
* Survey market landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods
* Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation
* Speak at trade conferences and seek authorship opportunities in trade publications
* Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android, PhoneGap(Apache Cordova), and Windows Phone
* Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
* Experience with mobile analytics
Education and Experience
* Bachelor degree-BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology/Masters in Computer Science .
* 13 to 17 years of IT experience
Kindly confirm back to us by sending your updated resume & below mentioned details to email@example.com .
Total Experience –
Notice Period –
Current location :
If you are not seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honour your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and Job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
References would be appreciated .
Note: We apologize, if any inconvenience is caused or this opportunity is irrelevant / not of interest to you and request you to ignore this mail.
Feel free to reach if any query .
Thanks & Rgds
Superior Talent India
Direct: 080. 40731084
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
SUPERIOR TALENT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED hiring for Leading MNC in Hyderabad
12 – 17 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
ios iphone Android native Solution Architect Architecture mobility mobile domain hybrid
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SUPERIOR TALENT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Leading MNC in Hyderabad
Leading MNC in Hyderabad