Wednesday , November 30 2016
Home / News / Hyderabad / Metro Rail in Hyderabad to start in July next year

Metro Rail in Hyderabad to start in July next year

Delhi_Metro

Hyderabad: It is expected that Metro Rail will start functioning from the month of July next year. It is reported that the construction work in three corridors has been completed to the extent of 55%. The remaining work of 45% is being completed speedily. A report will soon be available for the changes in the routes of Metro Rail. It is reported that the additional expenditure on change of routes will be borne by the State Govt.

–Siasat News