– At least 3+ years of total experience building or supporting enterprise-grade software using Java and related technologies
– Experience setting up and configuring Apache server and Tomcat
– Good familiarity with Object Oriented Programming, Web services, REST, HTTP, Relational Databases, SQL
– Experience with JMS (ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ or equivalent)
– Exposure to AngularJS, jQuery is a plus
– Exposure to troubleshooting production environments is desirable
– Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to identify and resolve performance and scalability bottlenecks
– Passionate about learning new technologies, take pride in code quality and a self-starter
Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices using Agile and Automation.
– Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Other
Desired Candidate Profile:
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Any Specialization, Any
Specialization, Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
BeeHyv Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
BeeHyv is a software product engineering firm based in India providing Outsourced Product Development (OPD) services to software product firms. Over 90% of the team at BeeHyv is made up of alumni of Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), BeeHyv’s engineers have a passion for technology and ability to grasp complex business requirements and apply the latest technologies to architect and build world class software solutions. The BeeHyv team has a proven track record of delivering high quality software.
Recruiter Name:Asma Joshi Sarma