Greetings from IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd.
Post : Relationship Manager (Bancassurance Channel)
Location : Bangalore , Hyderabad , mangalore
Job Description : Relationship Manager (Bancassurance Channel
1.Sales: Accept leads generated from in-branch lead generators as well as warm leads provided by the bank from the database as well as generate own leads. Make appointments, explore the customers financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, select appropriate product to meet these needs from the companys product range, gain customer agreement to purchase, accurately complete sales documentation.
2. Incentive programs: Cascade the incentive programs & ensure complete success in implementation of the same. Sales completion process: Responsible for sales completion by facilitating completion of medical reports & ensuring prompt issue of policy document, New markets/segments: Explore opportunities to develop new markets/ segments in line with company sales strategy from time to time.
3. Cross Sell/ Up-Sell: Build a good customer base in order to explore opportunities to cross-sell & up-sell, Obtain referral to further prospects where appropriate.
4. Relationship Building:Build long term relationship with the bank staff & clients by responding appropriately to all bank/client queries either directly received or forwarded by the service company.
Know all the branch managers, relationship managers & employees of all assigned branches on a personal level.
5. Customer Relationship Management: Arrange meetings of banks branch managers & staff with existing clients at least once a year, acknowledging birthdays & anniversaries to review their financial circumstances & life insurance needs as well as to obtain referrals to further prospects.
6. After Sales Service: Accept & follow up on suggestions, request & complaints received from clients, ensure claim requests are serviced
7. Performance review: Proactively ensure performance review by submitting various sales reports as per agreed frequencies in order to ensure performance targets are achieved & exceeded, ensure meetings with manager to agree on targets & to review performance. Use these forums to discuss issues of business development.
8. Training & Development:
Participate in relevant training arranged by the company, take initiative to keep abreast of developments in products & services, company policies, procedures, sales process & organization. Keep up to date with market developments by reading newspapers, journals & through personal contacts.
Deliver the snap modules at bank branch level as formulated by the training team
9. Supporting colleagues & bank sales team: Support other Relationship Managers and the bank sales team where requested by the sales manager by coaching them in company knowledge, products, services & selling skills, accompanying them on client visits & modeling relevant behavior.
Interested Candidates can send their application On:
email id firstname.lastname@example.org or call at. 022-24908578
Thanks and Regards,
kinjal shah – Human Resource Department
Direct No:- 022-24908578 / 7045063821
HO – IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd,
Salary:INR 1,75,000 – 3,25,000 P.A
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
IDBI ederal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India’s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. . Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception, IDBI Federal became one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums. Through a continuous process of innovation in product and service delivery IDBI Federal aims to deliver world-class wealth management, protection and retirement solutions that provide value and convenience to the Indian customer. The company offers its services through a vast nationwide network of 2,186 partner bank branches of IDBI Bank and Federal Bank in addition to a sizeable network of advisors and partners. As on 31st March 2013, the company has issued over 4.99 lakh policies with a sum assured of over Rs. 28,580 Cr.
IDBI Federal today is recognized as a customer-centric brand, with an array of awards to their credit. They have been awarded the PMAA Awards (2009) for best Dealer/Sales force Activity, EFFIE Award (2011) for effective advertising, and conferred with the status of ‘Master Brand 2012-13’ by the CMO Council USA and CMO Asia.
View Contact Details:
Recruiter Name:KINJAL SHAH
Address:Tradeview Building, Oasis Complex,Kamala CityGate No. 4MUMBAI,Maharashtra,India 400013
Email Address: [email@example.com] Website:https://www.idbifederal.com
Reference Id:kinjal – HR