Friday , December 9 2016
Home / Crime / Madarsa student succumbs to burn injuries

Madarsa student succumbs to burn injuries

afire

A 14-year-old boy succumbed to the burn injuries which he sustained after boiling water fell on him.

The deceased, Md Raheem, sustained severe burn injuries after boiling water accidentally fell on him at his residence in Edi Bazar on August. 16. He was admitted to the Osmania General Hospital for treatment where he died on Thursday night. He was a student of a local Madarsa, according to Santosh Nagar police. (INN)