Mince meat-300 Grams
All purpose flour-2 Cup
Salt- To Taste
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 Teaspoons
Oil- 2 Tablespoons
Lime juice-1 Tablespoons
red chilli powder-1/2 Teaspoons
Green chilli-3 Numbers
Garam masala-1/4 Teaspoons
Mint leaves-1/2 Bunch
Coriander powder-1/2 Teaspoons
Coriander leaves- 1/2 Bunch
1. Take a bowl and add all purpose flour, salt, butter, lime juice and add required water, make it into a stiff dough and rest it for few minutes.
2. For the stuffing heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, salt, cook this till raw flavor is gone.
3. &Now add turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, mint leaves, chopped coriander, saute it for a minute then add mince meat, do not add any water cook it dry until kheema is completely cooked.
4. Transfer this into plate and let it cool . Take the dough and roll it like a rectangle shape. Apply the butter on the sheet and sprinkle the dry flour, and fold like a envelope.
5. Take the sheet and place it in the tray, cover it with a wet cloth and put it in a fridge for 20 minutes,Repeat the same process for another 2 times.
6. Roll the dough into rectangle shape and cut them into squares and put in spoonful of mixture, then apply the water on edges and seal the edges pressing together.
7. Take the fork and make fancy shape on it.
8. Deep fry in the hot oil and serve hot.