* Handling end to end sourcing activity for the open positions & filling the positions within TAT.
* Coordinating the recruiting and selection process which would include sourcing, recruiting, screening, and interviewing candidates for suitability (Academics and Professional qualification, Experience, Communication skills etc).
* Schedule and coordinate for interviews with the designated panel members, follow up & share the feedback with the candidates.
* Validating manpower requisition in consultation with respective functional head if required. Working closely with them on scheduling interviews and compensation fitment.
* Strong follow-up with candidates to ensure acceptance of offers .
* Organizing campus drive by maintaining excellent professional relations with educational institutions.
* Maintaining the MIS and analytics of the entire work done.
* Assisting the current team on creating sourcing strategies, maintaining database, documentation process and joining formalities.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Recruitment Executive
Role: Recruitment Executive
ScreeningSelection ProcessInterviewing CandidatesJoining FormalitiesCompensationRecruitmentSourcingDatabase MaintenanceCommunication SkillsTalent Acquisition
* Must have min 2 yrs. of end to end recruitment experience.
* Mandatorily have good communication skills.
* Looking only for Male candidates
* Preferably from SAP hiring background.
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global strategic business advisory, operations consulting and finance strategy firm, is a leader in business best practices, business benchmarking, and transformation consulting services including strategy and operations, working capital management, and globalization advice. Utilizing best practices and implementation insights from more than 10,000 benchmarking studies, executives use The Hackett Group’s empirically-based approach to quickly define and implement initiatives that enable world-class performance. Through its REL group, The Hackett Group offers working capital solutions focused on delivering significant cash flow improvements. Through its Archstone Consulting group, The Hackett Group offers Strategy & Operations consulting services in the Consumer and Industrial Products, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, and Financial Services industry sectors. Through its Hackett Technology Solutions group, The Hackett Group offers business application consulting services that help maximize returns on IT investments. The Hackett Group has completed benchmark studies with over 3,500 major corporations and government agencies, including 93% of the Dow Jones Industrials, 83% of the Fortune 100, 87% of the DAX 30 and 48% of the FTSE 100. Founded in 1991, The Hackett Group was acquired by Answerthink, Inc. in 1997. Answerthink was renamed The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The Hackett Group has global offices in the United States, Europe and Asia/Pacific and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ as HCKT. Hackett Client Indices Hackett extends services to 84% of the Fortune 100 97% of the Dow Jones Industrials 88% of the Dow Jones Global Titans 49% of the FTSE 100 80% of the DAX 30
Recruiter Name:Sai Krishna R
Contact Company:Hackett Group (India) Limited