Chicken pieces of your choice – 3/4 kg
Curd – 2 tbsp
Fresh cream – 3/4 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tsp OR Food colour – pinch
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala powderr – 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
1. Pressure cook the chicken pieces for 2 pressure sounds or boil them in a pot on high flame for 10 to 15 minutes ( marinating boiled chicken wont ooze out water while grilling ).
2. Remove chicken from water and put it in a separate bowl.
3. In a mixing bowl, add all the other ingredients and stir well. Add chicken pieces, and let the marinated chicken stay closed for minimum of 3 hours.
4. Preheat the oven at 200 degree centigrade for 10 minutes.
5. Grease oil in the roasting pan, line the chicken pieces, grill them at 200 to 240 degree centigrade for 20 minutes. After 10 minutes of grilling flip it and again grill chicken for 10 more minutes.
6. Serve this grilled tandoori chicken with onion.