Wednesday , December 7 2016
Home / Crime / Girl catches fire while burning trash, dies

Girl catches fire while burning trash, dies

Photo for representation purpose only
Photo for representation purpose only

In an incident occurred at Hayat Nagar, Cyberabad, a girl died after she caught fire while burning trash. According to Hayat Nagar police 6-year-old Vaishali, D/O Sai Baba, R/O Hayat Nagar was the student of I class. On October 21 the girl was trying to burn garbage near her house when she accidentally caught fire. She was rushed to the hospital where she succumbed to burns on Wednesday.

Siasat news