Friday , November 25 2016
Home / News / Hyderabad / GHMC to adopt elaborate approach towards sports development

GHMC to adopt elaborate approach towards sports development

NEW_GHMC_Comm

GHMC Commissioner and Special Officer Dr. B. Janardhan Reddy, during a review meeting with the Sports Section, has decided to adopt an elaborate and sporting approach towards development of various sports activities in GHMC limits.

During an inter-action meeting with the officials of the Sports Section on Sunday, several fruitful suggestions for the development and improvement of the sports infrastructure in the various GHMC sports complexes were discussed.

After completion of regular members session in the morning from 6 AM to 9 AM and in the evening 4 PM to 6 PM, the timing between 10 AM and 3 PM, the playgrounds/sports complexes may be given on temporary permissions for utilization for the interested Schools/Colleges/Corporate Offices in their nearby playgrounds/sports complexes after paying the user charges.

Further, the Commissioner urged the officers for the revival of the annual GHMC Summer Coaching Camps. Children play apparatus in different GHMC sports playgrounds and colonies will be installed with the support of local Resident Welfare Associations who may contribute 25 % of the actual expenditure while the GHMC will bear the remaining 75% of expenditure for the installation of children’s play apparatus at Colony Play Grounds/Parks. (INN)