1 – 3 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
We are looking for a motivated & talented financial leader to be the Finance & Accounts Manager/Controller for our company. You will own the company financials and will play a key role delivering financial and operational analyses, finding opportunities to improve topline and bottomline, innovate and improve processes, manage projects, and help take the business and company to the next level.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Providing financial analysis to prioritize and lead bottomline improvement efforts through the development of financial models
– Assist in developing monthly/quarterly financial reporting (actual and forecast) and annual budgeting
– Maintenance of Accounts, timely finalization of periodical Accounts and review of accounts functions
– Designing MIS to facilitate business performance.
– Effective Budget and Cost control to ensure overall financial discipline in the Organization.
– Effective tax planning in co-ordination with Tax Experts
– To ensure smooth conduct of internal / statutory audits.
– To evolve guidelines for effective financial discipline and update Accounting Standards and other management and financial practices.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Finance Accounts financial analysis timely finalization budgeting Financial Modelling statutory audits
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Finance, CA, ICWA(CMA)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– MBA finance or CA/ICWA
– 1-3 yrs of experience in a similar role
– Financial and Legal acumen
– Experience in start-up will be a plus
– Proficiency in Accounting standards, Companies Act and Governance practice..
Leading Client of GenY Medium