Saturday , July 22 2017
Home / News / World / France turned away over 3,400 people since Paris attacks

France turned away over 3,400 people since Paris attacks

Toulouse (France): French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said today that 3,414 people had been turned away from France’s borders since a state of emergency was introduced in the wake of last month’s Paris attacks.

They were refused entry “due to the risk they present to security and public order,” said Cazeneuve.

TOPPOPULARRECENT